Chanelle Helm, the co-founder and organizer of the Black Lives Matter group in Louisville, wrote an article in Leo Weekly listing ten demands that she feels privileged ‘white people’ owe her, and “black and brown people.”
Among them, white people should re-budget their incomes to donate to black housing funds, and of course, fight white supremacy by reporting “racists” to the police and getting them fired.
1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.
2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.
3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.
4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists a**holes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.
7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the f**k they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.
8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ d**k-white men will all be returning to work. Get they a*s fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.
9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.
10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.
It’s Black Lives Matter leaders like Charlene that are causing the growing division between the American people at a time when unity is needed.
Charlene should be encouraging black youth to focus on education and working for the things they want, not telling them that ‘white people’ owe them.
Get a job, go to work, budget your money, and buy what you can afford like this ‘white privileged’ woman does.
Helm’s article made the news, but you won’t hear about it on the mainstream media.
Posted by Truth uncensored